You may be asking yourself, what is a Community Manager? Because the term takes on such a broad role, I am going to break down the best practices of Community Managers!
1. Humanizing the Voice of our Clients
- Though Community Managers represent clients in the digital realm, we strive to project the most humanized voice possible. Because users want to engage in realistic connections on social platforms, it is important to use a friendly approach that utilizes social opportunities and leverages further connections.
2. Making Personalized Connections
- It is important to that Community Managers make connections with users as personal as consumers would experience when engaging with the client or company. By making these personalized connections, they nurture and support the users engagement and help to retain them further as consumers.
3. Creating Meaningful Relationships
- Humanized voices and personalized connections combine to help create unique and meaningful relationships with users. Information moves very quickly in social media, so it is critical to not only form relationships, but to make them significant.
4. Maintaining Authentic Engagements
- To ensure that relationships continue to be significant, Community Managers must maintain realistic and authentic engagements. For best practices, your core competency should be to create unique interactions and this is accomplished by building genuine engagements.
5. Analyzing Social Impact
- It is very important to analyze the impact of engagements so that you can better tailor the voices of clients and connections to users. Community Managers examine the impact of engagements by using analytic skills and social media statistics, to better understand audiences and help create more significant impacts.
By successfully connecting with users on social platforms you assist and nurture today’s leads into tomorrow’s customers.